Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Money Making Is a KamiKaze Experience





My online earning experiences started with careful tenacious steps. It didn't take long for my computer to become kamikazi-ated and totally disorganized with eBooks, training 'help,' 'Get Rich By Monday' and 'Guaranteed Or Your Money Back' material.



Obeus.com - The Democratic Ads System



I didn't get rich by Monday...or by the next Monday - or the next, either. I didn't ask for my money back because it took me so long to get through some of the training material that I missed the 'money back by this date' date.

It doesn't matter - it simply DOES NOT MATTER. Know why?

Because LEARNING BY MISTAKES IS UNDER UNDER UNDERRRRRRRRATED! That's WHY!

I'm not sure why - but most people will tell you NOT TO MAKE MISTAKES. I think that is garbage. I think that the best learing often comes from learning not to do something repeatedly that doesn't work. A great deal of learning is about filtering OUT mistakes.

Therefore - the most important thing about learning to earn online is TO STOP BEING AFRAID OF FAILURE! Heck if I had never taken any action because of everything scary in this world - I'd never have learned how to ride a bike when I was little (*Hint - incorporate the FEARLESSNESS of a child and you will begin to move forward - just like you did when you were a child!). If I'd veered away from everything that was uncomfortable or new, I'd never have learned to play guitar, either - those little, harmless-looking strings HURT at first but the discomfort is WORTH IT once you realize that you finally played a WHOLE SONG using just your fingers and an object that can't DO ANYTHING WITHOUT YOU.

I don't have the perfect 'Get Rich' formula yet but I know a lot about THINGS TO AVOID online, so much of this blog will be dedicated to telling WHAT DOES NOT WORK. I can say what to do INSTEAD of things that don't work and I can tell of what works for me.

The first thing that DOES NOT WORK when you're trying to earn online is:

Crappy Self-Talk and Negativity. (Saying to yourself, "I'll bet this won't work," and "I don't know what I'm doing, so this ain't gonna work out.").

When someone first told me that you can make money with Adsense and Blogging, I said "I'll bet this won't really work - probably because I'm a 'newbie' I won't be able to figure anything out." And, "Those people who are making money this way are people who already know a lot about computers - but I don't, so I probably won't be successful."

I didn't earn a damn thing while I was talking to myself that way.

I'll let you think about these things for a bit.

When I come back to post, I'll let you know the #2 thing that DID NOT WORK for me online.

Ever heard of 12-Step programs? They work pretty good for people who create 'chaos' in their lives and who take a 'kamikazi,' erratic path through life. 12-Step programs give great suggestions about how to get back to SIMPLE thinking and re-order your habits.

My Kamikaze Methods blog will have 'erratic,' miscellaneous information on it at times, but I am only going to work with 2 STEPS - 'cos that's as SIMPLE as I can get here. 12-step methods are for 'whole-life' consideration - this blog is not for the purpose of whole-life - it's just for KEEPING MONEY MAKING SIMPLE - so it only requires 2 Steps!

You have the FIRST step outlined already for you - "STOP BEING AFRAID OF FAILURE. Just Stop."

Step 2 - next post.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

No comments: