Monday, July 9, 2007

List Bandit - Improved Graphics!

As you can see on my last post, the graphics are no longer working for the List Bandit banners!

Now - half the time when you see those banners there with the li'l 'x' only at the corner, it's usually because some site went offline and took their 'stuff' with 'em.......ka-put!

But this isn't the case with List Bandit - wow - they IMPROVED their promotional tools.

I logged in to my account to send a mailer out and was nearly blown over - the new graphics really ROCK...

DUH@me - I never bothered checking this blog past the first few lines of my last post - ("Okay, well I'm feeling kind of NUTTY today..." not just THAT DAY lol) and beyond checkin' to see if my Code Amber Alert tickers were still functioning properly!

So I just showed up out of NOWHERE *looks both ways* I mean - NOWHERE - lol - to make a post to my blog about AGLOCO - 'cos the VIEWBAR is ready, up and running, and I'm excited about that 'cos I've logged my hours already this month...woo hoo FREE MONEY just for runnin' a viewbar - how great is THAT?

Anyhow - I digress a lot, eh?

So I showed up to post about the AGLOCO VIEWBAR and

BAM

I hit the dead graphics on my blog...I've already taken up enough time chitty-chattin' - I'm still in a WHACKY MOOD (Yay FREE TIME - no classes for several weeks yet - I can barely stand it!)...so I'm going to get the heck out of this blog for a few minutes, go gather the graphics - the NEW graphics from List Bandit - and I'll be back within the hour to show you all the new, cool-looking, attractive stuff that the List Bandit team just put together for members...

BTW - if you're a newbie to internet marketing and blogging as a way to earn money - this post you're reading right now is exactly how you do NOT want to present yourself to the world haha.

I don't really care today - as I said - I'm FREEEEEEEEE (for a few more weeks) and I am going to have FUN for a little while. Sheeeeesh Internet Marketing gets SO SERIOUS anyway, don't you think?

3 Things Wrong About This Post That Newbies Should Avoid:

3. Tons of SLANG
2. Mention of several 'products/opportunities' without fully explaining BENEFITS.
1. Post - NOT WELL THOUGHT-OUT, not presented clearly...


SO THE POST STANDS, FOLKS - if nothing else, I just showed a buncha newbie peeps (more slang, infraction of #3) what a nasty post looks like so that they can avoid doing the same...I'm going to continue to 'blurb' about Code Amber Alert tickers whenever I feel like it, even if I am talking about Agloco, List Bandit, Forums, Code Amber Alert tickers or whatever, in this post OR other posts (see #2 mistake above) and will also be leaving, before I hit the 'publish now' button, an Agloco banner ('cos I just found these - YAY - so I ditched my 'learn how to make banners and connect them to your referral ID' lesson. I will be leaving the Agloco banner on the blog post at the bottom (without explanation of benefits - see #2 above again) just before I get outta here to try and avoid the #1 mistake (see above) by the next time I post - haha!

I'll be back within the hour - to show you the new and awesome List Bandit banners.

















Let me tellya - there are MORE BANNERS than you would THINK over at Agloco! These are just a certain size - there are thin skyscrapers, thick ones, little half-banners, 3 sizes of rectangular banners, squares, holy cow - there are a lot! You won't have ANY TROUBLES at all finding the right size or shape of banner for your sites or blogs...





(notice how I just stuffed this one in here - kinda sneaky eh? lol)

I'm leaving now - before I start explaining BENEFITS of Agloco (that belongs to a more well-thought out post that I have to make in the near future haha).

Take care!

tr~~

No comments: