Monday, July 9, 2007

List Bandit Promo Tools

Okay I'm back and I'm a little more focused - which is how all the GURUS of Internet Marketing and Internet BIZ say one must be in order to succeed... (wondering if I just plagiarized that from one of the THOUSANDS of marketing ebooks and reports I have sitting in my computer...nope I think the statment is public domain haha).

So the promo tools that even FREE members at List Bandit receive are:

* 5 suggested signature lines (these are worded by the experts and they WORK!)
* 4 pre-written newsletter ads
* 2 Top Sponsor ads
* 3 email ads
* 15 subject lines for emailing
* Downline Builder - 4 other income opportunities (but I'm sure they'll add more)

AND BEST OF ALL - Now, List Bandit has 9 (you read that right - NINE) attractive banners to help you promote and build your list.

(The biggest one doesn't even fit this blog template but I'm posting it anyway so you'll have an idea of how large it is - would be a great page header!)




































One of the banners is glitchy and the graphics aren't showing.....I'm going to leave it on the post because the folks at List Bandit might be in the process of fixing it. There are a lot of new things going on with this program - ALL GOOD!

They are working on giving members SPLASH PAGES and DOWNLINE BUILDER Pages, too, so I'll update on this blog as soon as those are ready!

Did I mention that List Builder is from Gary Ambrose? (No - of course I did'nt, but I am now!)...now if anyone knows about list-building it is Gary Ambrose! You can't go wrong by getting into this program right away. As mentioned already, there are MORE BENEFITS coming yet!

Gary has this system set up so that you'll be getting the most out of VERIFIED opt-in leads! The people who are going to see your promo material are going to see it because they verified to be on your list. How great is this?

You can leave me comments about what you think...

No comments: