Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Going A.W.O.L From The Net Today

Okay, so I've been up since about 3am. I start University classes this morning and couldn't sleep any longer.

No - it wasn't 'anxiety' about classtime that cut my sleep short. It wasn't the all the details about new class schedules, a new semester, IMPENDING exams that everyone knows will eventually follow...

I am just DARNED EXCITED about the three newest Social Sites I have been invited into:

YUWIE
APSense
Friends Win - NEW

I'm going A.W.O.L. from the Internet today because I have RESPONSIBILITIES now that my semester is upon me. By day, I'll be 'searching for Abraham' for the next 4 months (can you guess what I'll be studying? - hint 'Abraham').

By night, I will be active on these three sites:

YUWIE
APSense
Friends Win - NEW

Just a few hours of interaction already within the members areas of these sites has already shown me that these sites will be a FAST-TRACK to building QUALITY contact list PEOPLE! A short-cut to GOOD, SOLID Information. Friends Win is TOTALLY NEW, so I've only had a few hours' time in the members area. Yuwie and APSense have seen me for many, many hours already. Friends Win is still in Pre-Launch, so grab your spot QUICK. You can attend a teleseminar about Friends Win on Thursday - yep - tomorrow - so you'll be able to hear all about the site right from the creators. *hint* There's something special and quite UNIQUE about Friends Win that is NOT on the other Social Sites yet...try to guess what it is! (don't worry - I'll TELL by the end of the post - but try to guess first!)

The sites are all quite new and the existing GROUPS are mostly 'no-fluff' and 'no-nonsense,' and filled with GOOD INFORMATION. They show a decidedly obvious LACK OF SPAM - Woo Hoo! What a RELIEF!

Anyhow - I have to finish preparing to go A.W.O.L. from the Net just for the day. I have to go find my 'Student' cap, my books, and all that good stuff.

I'll be back this evening to check out who signed up, who started Fast-Tracking their Contact List, who started grabbing good information from the social sites.

Oh - by the way - Friends Win will have a special little added TWIST on the whole 'Social' idea...

VIDEO DATING!!! (told you I would TELL by the end of the post)

How UNIQUE and great is that??

YUWIE
APSense
Friends Win - NEW

Let me know, once I'm back this evening - how you like your members areas!!

No comments: