Sunday, September 9, 2007

Need To Get In Touch With Me?



If you need to get in touch with me, please do so through the Yuwie Social Site.

My website is just about ready. Once it is up and running smoothly, you'll be able to contact me there and I'll 'stay put' permanently so that I'm easy to get in touch with. (www.teeray.com)

Until then, I realize that referrals are coming from people viewing my Kamikaze blog, but some of my program member areas do not allow easy contact from within. If people need help or need to ask me a question about the programs, some of the members areas aren't allowing people to contact me. I'm sorry that I have overlooked this little detail.

If you've been in need of some assistance, just head over to Yuwie and drop me a message. I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Just log in, look for 'teeray' then send me a message.

No comments: